Carbonator, a high modules carbon pole with perfect torsion and bending resistance.
Thought precision window cleaning up to 7 meter height was impossible? Think again! The sky is the limit with the new Moerman Carbonator in traditional extension poles.
Moerman looked at your life from every angle and is convinced that the best extension pole is both short and long. Our new Carbonator extension pole is designed to take on a huge range of window cleaning tasks
Light and easy to handle, making it perfect to reach the tightest spaces, created to work in the toughest areas with highest accuracy.
- Flattened cylinder design for increased stability and anti-rotating effect
- Easy extending and collapsing due to unique locking mechanism
- Always the right height with the easy adjustable thumb buttons
- Keeps your fingers safe from pinching due to special pole lock handles
- Soft touch anti-slip cushion on the handle + shock absorber
- Ergonomic pear-shaped stabiliser handle to minimise risk of slipping and accurate control of your tools at higher levels
- Red mark indicates the maximum pull-out of the pole.
With the choice of 3 sizes you can certainly find the right one to tackle your window cleaning challenge. Each model has 5 sections for perfect height adjustment control and precise cleaning.
- 7,5m / ±25ft - collapsed 1,8m / ±6ft
long reach to tackle windows from the ground without scaffolding or working platforms.
- 5m / ±16ft – collapsed 1,4m / ±5ft
perfect for all sorts of professional handheld work up to first floors.
- 3,5m / ±12ft – collapsed 1,1m / ±3,5ft
lightweight, short, robust and easy to use for inside and outside.
Combine the Carbonator
with Dr. Angle
, Excelerator 2.0
and Liquidator 2.0
to create the ultimate power tool for window cleaning perfection!
Any horizontal, vertical, overhead or hard to reach place that comes up – you’ll be able to get the job done in an efficient and safe way.
|CARBONATOR 3,5m / 12ft.
|CARBONATOR 5m / 16 ft.
|CARBONATOR 7,5m / 25 ft.
Electrocution hazard: This pole conducts electricity. Do not permit the pole to contact power lines.
Temperature warning: Not recommended to use this pole below -20°C/-4°F and above 50°C/122°F.